CDI or Freelance - Content Manager (Native English)
Bordeaux - France - Marketing
MeshoomVR is a software editor specialized in real-time 3D rendering and visualization.
Recently obtaining funds, MeshroomVR is now growing its team! We develop a 3D software suite which is revolutionizing the product design process, at top industry players such as Harley Davidson, Decathlon, Schneider and L’Oréal.
Rewarded at CES and at Industrie Paris, our application allows users to edit and visualize in real-time any 3D object, on their computer or using a VR headset – while preserving a very high rendering quality.
Team spirit is our strength. Together we dream, build, sweat and move forward. We have a common goal: to be leaders in real-time 3D visualization.
This is, therefore, a rare opportunity to join a startup whose product has already demonstrated its potential, and with accelerated career prospects.
You want to learn, to be part of a team and you have it under the hood: this job is for you!
As "Content Manager", you will be responsible for all our content creation, both substance and form. You will create quality media in order to gain the trust of our targets and customers. You will be in charge of creating, improving and maintaining content/messages to achieve our business goals.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to define the editorial strategy: chart, formats, budget, planning, distribution.
- Create high-quality content (article, customers use cases, white papers, newsletter, customer testimonials ...) on Industrial Design and on MeshroomVR products to generate new leads, to grow our notoriety, and to engage an grow our community.
- Position MeshroomVR as an expert on current and future design topics thanks to high-quality content
- Collaborate with all teams to better understand our targets and their needs.
- Be the go-to person for all things copywriting (articles, videos, ads, sales presentation, website, company pitch, landing pages...)
- Identify new trends in industrial Design.
- Monitor, manage and optimize our content with the right performance indicators
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to work in a dynamic environment where the ability to adapt is a real plus. We need someone who can produce content in the voice and style of MeshroomVR. The Content Manager needs to be hands-on, rigorous, creative and have a sharp mind to think like our target. Understanding our audience and knowing best practices is key to creating quality and impactful content.
- Ideally, you have a significant experience/knowledge in 3D conception in Design (3DS MAX, MAYA, RHINO, SOLIDWORKS, ALIAS...)
- You are a native English speaker and fluent in French.
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in French
- You already use these tools or similar tools such as CMS (WordPress), Hubspot, Google analytics, Feedly, Photoshop, Google Keyword Planner, Answer the public ...
- You have demonstrated experience in developing content strategies and working cross-functionally to deliver final content.
- You are able to capture the big picture quickly and focus on key points with great attention to detail
- You are able to work effectively in a deadline-driven
- You know all gold rules in content creation (SEO, UX …)
- You have a synthetic spirit.
- You want to learn, improve your skills
- You have solid analytical and critical thinking skills and love to solve problems.
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us.
- No matter what your studies, we want someone who is inspired and inspiring.
- Step 1: Send Resume with cover letter/email + content portfolio. Please write in subject "REF: Content Manager"
- Step 2: Interview (call) with Baptiste, Head of Marketing.
- Step 3: Case study
- Step 4: Interview in our office with André, CEO & Baptiste