Internship - Social Media & Community Manager (Native English)
Bordeaux - France - Marketing
MeshoomVR is a software editor specialized in real-time 3D rendering and visualization.
Recently obtaining funds, MeshroomVR is now growing its team! We develop a 3D software suite which is revolutionizing the product design process, at top industry players such as Harley Davidson, Decathlon, Schneider and L’Oréal.
Rewarded at CES and at Industrie Paris, our application allows users to edit and visualize in real-time any 3D object, on their computer or using a VR headset – while preserving a very high rendering quality.
Team spirit is our strength. Together we dream, build, sweat and move forward. We have a common goal: to be leaders in real-time 3D visualization.
Applying at MeshroomVR is the opportunity to join a hyper agile team using the latest technologies and lead generation methods.
You want to learn, to be part of a team and you have it under the hood: this internship is for you!
As the social media and community manager, you will develop, build our awareness & image on social networks as well as existing online communities. The collaborative power of communities is critical for the MeshroomVR’s growth. In collaboration with the Head of Marketing, you will participate in the reflection and execution of the social media strategy (community included).
What you will do?
Strategy & Planning:
- Work with the head of marketing to define the social media strategy (improve brand awareness, perception, and engagement to be implemented across all channels) and execute the plan.
- Manage the social content calendar
Content & social media:
- Creating content for our users (including articles and tutorials in text or video form) to help educate them on what Meshroom software can do, and how it can do it. This extends to educating about Industrial Design and VR in general.
- Managing our different social media platforms (i.e. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other channels) and the communications calendar, to make sure the right content is posted at the right place at the right time, and to engage with the community.
- Propose original operations for brand awareness and image.
- Identify opportunities to create new engaging content, as well as key user trends to inspire this.
- Respond to customers and our community in a timely manner.
- Join or create community events (find the best places to bring everyone together.)
- Develop and manage paid campaigns (SEM)
- Set and then track KPI’s, using analytics tools, to obtain insights and optimize accordingly
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to work in a dynamic environment where the ability to adapt is a real plus. We need someone who is very curious and is able to benchmark new trends in Design Industry. Be organized, be sociable and focused on the beautiful rendering (text, image, video, 3D object ...) is essential. We want someone who enjoys creating engagement with the community.
- Ideally, you have a significant experience/knowledge in 3D conception in Design (3DS MAX, MAYA, RHINO, SOLIDWORKS, ALIAS...)
- You are organized, creative, and a good listener.
- You have experience (1+ year) in social media & community management
- You are a native English speaker or really fluent.
- You have an excellent skill in copywriting in English and in french
- You like to share discussions, help solve problems, engage people.
- You like to work in a team.
- You love Design (graphics & video) and you work this skill every day to be better.
- You are a killer in video editing.
- You have analytical skills.
- You have some knowledge of Paid social.
- You already use some tools (or similar tools) like Photoshop, Première Pro, After Effects, Google analytics, Facebook analytics, Hootsuite …
- You are passionate about new technologies and/or product design. Real desire to learn about these subjects.
- No matter what your studies, we want someone who is inspired and inspiring.
- Step 1: Send Resume with cover letter/email. Please write in subject "REF: Social Media & CM"
- Step 2: Interview (call) with Baptiste, Head of Marketing.
- Step 3: Case study
- Step 4: Interview in our office with André, CEO & Baptiste.